Due to the growth of our business, XSense.ai Inc. is in demand for the professional services of a Staff Engineer. The Staff Engineer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for designs and implement physical partition from RTL to GDSIT as well as support areas regarding Lint/CDC/P&R/Physical Design;
- Conduct floor-planning activities including trade-offs in macro-placement, power grid and integration requirements;
- Deliver physical design of an end-to-end LP’s and integration of SOC;
- Complete netlist to GDSII implementation for partition(s) meeting schedule and design goals;
- Timing, physical & electrical verification in advance technology node, driving the signoff closure for the partitions;
- Resolve design and flow issues related to physical design, identify potential solutions and drive execution;
- Support and develop CAD tools/flows for ASICs design and scripting to automate;
- Conduct micro-architecture and module specifications studies, and help derive a final solution that matches product roadmap needs;
- Interact with the Functional Safety teams within the company, and shape the architecture to accommodate the concept of Functional Safety in the product;
- Collaborate with project managers, development teams, third party vendors and solution providers on technical aspects of the product.
- Master’s degree in computer engineering, electronic systems engineering, or related field;
- 24 months of experience in system architecture definition and hardware design;
- Solid experience in physical design implementation (Floor planning, CTS, and/or STA)
- Extensive experience in Physical Design from RTL and GDSII
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
Apply to XSense.ai Inc. 15070 Avenue of Science, suite 101, San Diego, CA 92128.
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunities to pursue and work on cutting edge technologies
- Competitive salary
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.