XPeng Motors is one of China's leading smart electric vehicle (“EV”) company. We design, develop, manufactures and market smart EVs that are seamlessly integrated with advanced Internet, AI and autonomous driving technologies. We are committed to in-house R&D and intelligent manufacturing to create a better mobility experience for our customers. We strive to transform smart electric vehicles with technology and data, shaping the mobility experience of the future.
- Design and implement computer vision algorithms for cabin intelligence system
- Test, debug, and optimization to generate robust and efficient vision algorithms
- Work with cross-functional teams on product definition, human-machine interaction (HMI) and HW/SW integration
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
- Track-record R&D experience in one of the computer vision topics: object detection/segmentation/tracking, face recognition, 3D reconstruction, action recognition, etc.
- Excellent programming skills and knowledge of C++ or Python
- Familiar with OpenCV, Numpy and any deep learning frameworks: Pytorch, Tensorflow, etc.
- Ability to rootcause engineering failures and optimize algorithm over non-idealities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with delivering product in one of the following topics: face detection, face recognition, pose estimation, 3D reconstruction, action recognition (driver monitoring)
- Knowledge in linear algebra, classic computer vision/image processing
- Publications in top-tier CV/ML venues: CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR
- Experience with GPU programming
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunity to make significant impact on transportation revolution by the means of advancing autonomous driving
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with the top talent in the field
- Competitive compensation package
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.