Waabi, founded by AI pioneer and visionary Raquel Urtasun, is an AI company building the next generation of self-driving technology. With a world class team and an innovative approach that unleashes the power of AI to “drive” safely in the real world, Waabi is bringing the promise of self-driving closer to commercialization than ever before. Waabi is backed by best-in-class investors across the technology, logistics and the Canadian innovation ecosystem.
With offices in Toronto and San Francisco, Waabi is growing quickly and looking for diverse, innovative and collaborative candidates who want to impact the world in a positive way. To learn more visit: www.waabi.ai
Locations: San Francisco, CA OR Pittsburgh, PA
– Be a part of the Global Supply Chain Team building a supply base using an AI-first approach to enable safe self-driving at scale.
– Work on bill of material analysis for prototype development.
– Manage purchase order releases and material tracking/inventory.
– Maintain budgeting/forecasting spend for various functions.
– Develop requests for proposals/quotations across direct & indirect commodities.
– Work with technical program management and cross functional Hardware teams on schedules, requirements and sourcing decisions.
– Assist in identifying and implementing process improvements & documentation.
– Track open Supply Chain issues, solutions and drive each to closure.
– Bachelor of Science in Business (Supply Chain/Finance/Management), Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
– Minimum of 2+ years of supply chain and/or purchasing experience.
– Background in supplier relationship management.
– Extremely Proficient in P2P (Procure-to-Pay) processes and systems.
– Proficient in Google Workspace (formerly Google Suite).
– Open-minded and collaborative team player with the willingness to help others.
– Passionate about self-driving technologies, solving hard problems, and creating innovative solutions.
– Ability to travel up 15% of the time to suppliers and Waabi locations.
Bonus/nice to have:
– Experience in the Autonomous/Electric Vehicle industry or New Product Introduction.
– Ability to read / interpret and negotiate contracts: NDAs, SOWs, MSAs & SLAs.
– Experience in IT & SaaS Purchasing.
– Supply Chain certification (e.g., CSCP, CPIM, CPSM, CPSD, etc.).