Let's create the future together.
At Volvo Cars, we believe that being curious and truly committed to understanding people is the key to future success. We are people who care about other people, working together to create new technologies and innovations for safe, sustainable and convenient mobility. Want to join us?
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is on an ambitious journey to redefine the customer experience related to car usage and ownership. Combining digital technologies and innovative services, we are committed to offer the most personal solutions in mobility. While Volvo Cars is pushing the boundaries within electrification, design, safety leadership, sustainability and more – some of the most exciting action is happening in online sales.
The Future Retail & Assisted Shopping Cluster is a part of the Global Online Experience (GOX) digital product organization and our mission is to
- Provide an outstanding, seamless online-to-retail assisted shopping experience
- Enable our sales teams to effectively reach their online D2C sales goals
- Empower our retail partners to efficiently operate the D2C business and deliver an outstanding customer experience
We are building up Volvo Cars online sales capabilities and driving the shift toward a D2C business model. Our aim is clear – to provide customers with modern, flexible and hassle-free ways to access and own a car. With such high ambitions, Volvo Cars is undergoing a radical transformation in the way we design, build, and improve our digital products and offers. Our Online Platform unit continues to grow, and is looking for customer-obsessed, relentless individuals who can help us achieve our targets.
What you’ll do
Test drives are a crucial step in the customer’s shopping journey for a new car and often are the first touchpoint with our brand and products. We are looking for a Product Manager Test Drive to develop and implement a product vision for the next generation, digitally-enabled integrated online/offline test drive experience.
You will be part of a cross-functional product team of business analysts, engineers, UX specialists, analysts, and scrum masters embedded within our product cluster. You will develop the product strategy and define the product roadmap based on an integrated understanding of customer behavior, business direction, anticipated market trends and the possibilities of technology. You will initiate and lead the collaboration with commercial functions within Volvo Cars such as sales, marketing, and offer, communicate the strategy and roadmap to get input and buy-in. The team will discover and deliver products with a global scope in mind.
You and your skills
You are a customer-obsessed leader for your consumer-facing digital product, and accountable for its success and business impact. You have a passion for the customer and creating user experiences that are best-in-class, advocating a user research, experimentation, and data-driven approach. You solve problems going from the customer to how the technology works, and have an ability to quickly translate customer opportunities or needs into product and technology dependencies. We see that you value designing user-centric experiences with deep empathy for the customer, specific to true consumer needs based on consumer insights and data. We also believe that you have an entrepreneurial mindset, motivated by commercial success.
- 3+ years experience in product management for consumer digital products and services, preferably within e-commerce, O2O (Online to offline) platform or automotive industry
- Entrepreneurial instincts and track record of leading new initiatives
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love
- Expertise in and experience with consumer-facing products and service design and operation mobile web and/or apps is highly preferred
- Ability to think end-to-end, and champion the digital experience but also understand the entire customer journey
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies and associated tools preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or MBA, or equivalent in experience
- Excellent communicator, you are used to interacting with a wide set of stakeholders and to get buy-in for your ideas and roadmaps
Preferably HQ Gothenburg or Stockholm
Contact & Application
Please apply via the link provided no later than October 9th. Applications and CV's will not be accepted via email. In this process, we work with continuous selection.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Senior Recruiter Karl Neuman at email@example.com
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.