- Full Time
Market Manager – Volvo Car Financial Services
Montreal (home based)
Purpose of the job:
The Finance Market Manager represents Volvo Car Financial Services by developing loyal and strong working relationships with Volvo retailers in the assigned territory. This position is responsible for achieving measurable sales, customer satisfaction and operational results with a focused commitment to improving retailer profitability.
- Retail Volume: Exceeding established objectives in retail loan, lease, and CPO volume.
- VCFS Penetration: Exceeding established objectives in overall VCFS penetration; defined as the number of new and pre-owned cars financed or leased as a percentage of new and pre-owned cars delivered to end user within the territory.
- F&I Product Penetration: Exceeding established objectives in Volvo Increased Protection (VIP) penetration for each retailer and the defined market
- VCFS Retention: Improving the retailer performance in retaining customers through new VCFS contracts / new vehicle sales
- Dealer Satisfaction: Exceeding established objectives for internal CSI survey measurements specific but not limited to the financial services office
- Volvo Value for Life Volume: Maintain and communicate retailer objectives and lease maturity portfolio to achieve targeted goals.
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with all retailers within the territory, respond quickly to emerging sales opportunities, and provide for seamless execution of the company's business processes that exceed customer expectations.
- Retailer support and administration contribution regarding VCFS related tools and systems
- Direct contact and interaction with Volvo Car Financial Services support representatives (Origination, Servicing, Marketing, Operations) to resolve any potential retailer or customer issue. Process retailer exception requests within VCFS established approval guidelines.
- Strong collaboration with Regional Operations Managers and Regional Aftersales Managers
- Proactively stay current with industry trends and competition, apply best practices and participating actively in the planning process to identify new business opportunities
- Effectively managing the territory through analysis of potential retailer opportunities, developing actionable and measurable territory plans to achieve targeted goals.
- BA/BS in Finance, Marketing or Business
- Automotive retail experience in F&I or Sales Management
- Proven financial services expertise in the automotive industry indicated by 7 to 10 years of progressive industry experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- Willingness to travel. Estimated overnight travel roughly 5 business days per month
- Strong expertise in sales/marketing leadership, strategic planning and implementation.
- Results oriented – works towards goals, setting high standards for self and others.
- Proven problem solving and customer service skills in a financial products environment.
- Proven experience in structuring and negotiating finance transactions.
- Influential and persuasive with strong business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Strong technical skills in automotive financing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent PC skills to analyze data, track trends and retrieve relevant information.