Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
The ML Systems Team at TuSimple is building machine learning related products and services end to end, including annotation platform, sampling services, data pipelines, ML infrastructure, etc. We are passionate about cutting edge technologies and best practices, and aim to improve the efficiency of Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithm development, ensure the data quality and integrity, and make robust and reliable services. We also invest heavily in building WebUI based tools and productionize our systems.
- Design and develop data-intensive applications and tools to support AI infrastructure and AI algorithm development.
- Work closely with different engineering teams in the company to identify and implement the most optimal cloud based solutions.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Provide guidance, thought leadership, and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies.
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- B.S or M.S in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 5+ years of software engineering industry experience.
- Strong experience developing production quality large scale backend services.
- Strong experience with data storage technologies, such as relational databases, NoSQL databases, data lake, etc.
- Experience working with container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience working with configuration management, CI/CD, and other industry-standard DevOps concepts and practices.
- Familiar with various testing methodologies.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Hands on experience developing machine learning related products and infrastructure.
- Strong experience working with public cloud platforms like AWS.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 100% Company-paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plans
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Company 401(K) program with Company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid education/training
- Company-paid gym membership
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner while on-site at one of our office locations
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.