Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
The Janitorial and Maintenance Specialist will work with the office and facilities management team to ensure a safe and clean working environment. General office and warehouse cleaning, procurement of office supplies, inventory management and outdoor facilities maintenance will be the main job function.
(ONSITE IN TUCSON, AZ)
- Routine cleaning of all office suites, conference rooms, meal areas, and kitchens, ensuring a safe and clean work environment for all employees
- Empty overflowing trash and help with company recycling program
- Maintain and restock TuSimple kitchens, assist with reorders and inventory
- Organize storage and stock areas for safe and efficient use
- Regular lifting, unloading, and organization of office supplies, janitorial supplies and
- Adhere to all applicable health and safety regulations
- Notify managers concerning the need for any repairs or additions to the suites
- Other duties as needed assigned by the Facilities Manager/Team Lead
- High School, GED or apprenticeship
- Excellent communication, cooperation and teamwork skills
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Experience in janitorial role required
- Ability to meet attendance requirements
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
Tusimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.