Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
TuSimple Company Overview
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a fully commercialized autonomous trucking company. As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our live fleet of autonomous Trucks have fully evolved land freight. TuSimple is leading the way by hiring the most talented researchers, engineers, and scientists.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple has created the first commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
The Billing Assistant will provide high-level administrative support by working directly with accounting to reconcile monthly freight billing. This position will as well as perform routine administrative functions such as booking travel, Comdata card management, and providing information to callers. The Billing Assistant works in-office Monday-Friday on a day shift.
Work directly with Accounting in regards to the monthly billing of freight moved and utilize TMS.
Ensure all revenue accounted for in preparation for month end reporting at the P&L meeting.
Work with Accounting to ensure weekly and monthly invoices are audited and paid, i.e. Mckinney trailers, etc.
Book travel for the Fleet. Flights, hotels, cars, etc.
Assist in Comdata card management (ensuring data on website stays updated).
Geotab information management for drivers
Driver onboarding assistance, ensuring they stay on schedule for their days in Orientation.
Respond quickly and efficiently to customer requests, internally and externally
Experience & Skills Required
- 1-2 years of billing experience in logistics, shipping or transportation required
- 1+ years in a customer service, business development or similar role
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to fluently speak, write and communicate with others in English
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Moderate knowledge on the use of common computer programs such as MS Office and email applications
- Actively listening by giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Strong Time Management skills.
- Travel less than 5% of the time
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your dependents
- Unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more available
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.