THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time, Remote (Europe)
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Permanent contract working on exciting projects within the business, providing statistical analysis of extensive Financial and Operational Data
- Understand business challenges and work cross-functionally to distill the complex data into relevant and digestible insights that drive business performance
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, or other quantitative fields
- 3+ years of experience in a quantitative role
- Curiosity for the big picture and an analytical approach to problem-solving
- Proven track record of statistical modelling in a business context, as well as putting models into production
- Proficient in SQL and at least one programming language such as Python or R
- Proficient with various Data Science/ML libraries e.g. pandas, NumPy or equivalents in R
- Good knowledge of version control software and experience working with Github, Gitlab or similar. Proven skills in producing reproducible research.
- Advanced analytical skills to derive insights from financial and non-financial data
- Strong communication skills (in English) and visualization skills to present approaches, proofs of concepts, model and business metrics and their impact to a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Curious & Collaborate approach
NICE TO HAVE’S FOR THE BONUS POINTS
- Experience working in Finance
- Experience working in fast-paced environments (e.g. scale-ups) is advantageous, the same applies to experience in the mobility industry
- You have been working with data exploration and visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles – We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
*Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!