THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time – REMOTE*
*We offer remote work from the following locations:
Germany, Spain, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Poland, Hungary, Greece, Austria
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
You support the Product Security team. You secure, build, and maintain assets (backend services, mobile applications, infrastructure that others build upon – in AWS cloud, automated as code with Terraform.
All of our core infrastructure leverages AWS services like RDS, EKS, EC2 etc. We use open source tools where applicable and try to contribute back to the community.
You will be contributing to our 4 main pillars:
- Security by Design – Designing security into products early on rather than bolting it on later. Experience with securing CI/CD pipelines
- Privacy by Design – Ensuring that products ship with a minimal risk of resulting in privacy breaches. This is our first-line product privacy pillar
- Compliance by Design – Designing ISO27001 compliance into TIER products and services
- Product Fraud Resistance – Ensuring that products are shipped / internal product process are deployed with considerable resistance to fraud
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAMs
You will be joining TIER’s Product Security team which extends to all corners of TIER’s operations. You’ll be responsible for protecting customer data, critical business assets, and core functionality from the risk of disruption, misuse, and breaches. You will join the ranks of highly motivated professionals who are skeptical, thorough, collaborative, and supportive. You will develop and run processes which identify, track, and resolve key risks for the company, as well as proactively seek out potential vulnerabilities.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years of experience as a cyber security professional
- Security by design, in mind.
- Possesses the technical skills for security – penetration testing, quickly understanding how systems work together and possible loopholes, threat modelling, etc.
- Large, complex, and confusing problems excite you and you solve core problems, not merely the symptoms.
- Comprehensive knowledge of two or more coding languages, including Python, Ruby (on Rails), PHP, Java, and the C suite family.
- A collaborative and receptive approach to complicated issues.
- You are calm, decisive and communicate clearly under pressure.
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles – We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!