THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time, remote work
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Help build TIER’s in-house expertise and policy strategy on road safety, vision zero, vulnerable road users, infrastructure design, pedestrian and cycle safety topics
- Support all of TIER’s markets in shaping the regulatory environment in these policy areas
- Lead projects that will help prevent serious road injuries, through research, product design and partnerships development
- Work cross-functionally and with other central departments to embed Vision Zero and safety policy priorities into organizational decision-making, investments, and solution development. Building a mature safety culture within the organization.
- Establish tools, including best practices, toolkits, frameworks, and policy positions that will enable and empower the markets to be ambassadors of safety- and people-centric transport in every country where TIER operates.
- Work closely with the Head of Safety, and Thought Leadership team to build up TIER’s thought leadership and impact leadership in the above areas
- Scope and drive strategic partnerships that support the safety policy strategy
- Work with TIER’s in-house research team and/or external research partners on research projects that will help shape TIER’s policy position on safety, and help regulators in these fields make informed policy decisions
- Analyze global safety data to identify opportunities for achieving vision zero, designing cross functional solutions to meet these opportunities.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years relevant professional experience with roles in vision zero policy, transport planning, active travel management and planning, road safety policy, and/ or policy, urban planning or similar
- Bachelors degree, ideally – Masters degree with relevance to this functions’ policy scope and required skill set
- Experience in implementing a safe system approach or implementing Vision Zero initiatives
- Experience of working with organizations that represent vulnerable road users and / or cyclists and / or pedestrians
- Knowledge of infrastructure, traffic and road safety
- Experience of working with safety data
- Strong thought leadership skills and a passion for building compelling narratives and external positioning
- Strong project management skills and a keen ability to identify and solve problems
- Native-level fluency in English is a must. German or any other European language is a plus
- Strong strategic thinker with the ability to see the bigger and longer term picture
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles – We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
*Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!