THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Build strategic relationships with public and private stakeholders both national and local to position TIER as a preferred partner in an highly competitive environment.
- Contribute with local and national authorities to create the future of urban mobility and position TIER as a thought leader in this field.
- Set up and execute campaigns on targeted areas, aligning different stakeholders' interests.
- Work collaboratively with other TIER’s departments including Marketing, Business, Communications, Operations, Product, Central Public Policy etc.
- Support the team in drafting position papers, statements, reports for public stakeholders including newsletters and tenders.
- Monitor and contribute to relevant policy debates.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience in areas of Public Relations, Public Policy, governmental engagement, Public Affairs, Consulting, and/or Diplomacy.
- Degree in Public Law, Public Affairs or equivalent experience.
- Strong thought leadership skills and a passion for building compelling narratives and external positioning.
- Strong project management skills and a keen ability to identify and solve problems.
- Strong strategic thinker with the ability to see the bigger and longer term picture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in French and English.
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines and work in a startup fast paced environment.
- Proactive team player and people skills.
- Strong interest in politics and policy is essential.
- Previous experience in tech or transport / mobility sectors a plus.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles – We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
*Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!