THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Prepare annual, quarterly, and monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Preparation of financial statement disclosures for quarterly and annual reporting
- Actively participate in the month-end close process and support in establishing a fast close
- Create new and review existing accounting policies to ensure that robust documentation and governance processes are in place
- Research and document technical accounting and reporting topics in accordance with IFRS
- Coordinate and provide information to our external auditors
- Support in the preparation and audit of the annual German GAAP Financial Statement for our Parent Company
- Support in designing, documenting and implementing key financial controls in the area of financial reporting and accounting with an eye to IPO readiness
- Lead projects with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate accounting for complex transactions and lead implementation of new accounting requirements.
- Assess the impact of new accounting pronouncements and reporting guidance to ensure compliance.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of experience in financial reporting, preferably within a publicly listed company and/or large accounting firm.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Hold an ACCA or CPA/CA license
- Very strong IFRS Experience (especially with IFRS 2, IFRS 3, IFRS 9, IFRS 15, IFRS 16 and IAS 38)
- German GAAP (HGB) experience would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Positive “can do” attitude and eagerness to own and take responsibility over projects and processes.
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex accounting topics to both accountants and non-accountants.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize quickly, organize team dynamics, deliver results, and take the lead on projects.
- Fluent in English (our company language).
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles – We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
*Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!