THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
Our hardware team is responsible for the development of our vehicles, batteries, infrastructure and IoT. We are a diverse team of mechanical, electronics, firmware and production engineers working in clusters of teams across Europe. We are all deeply technical and spend most of our time on development and testing, touching every aspect of the product, from early-stage industrial design all the way to mass production.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Help your team build IoT solutions for TIER’s hundreds of thousands of vehicles and serve millions of customers
- Deliver software/firmware in a fully automated CI/CD setup
- Deliver the best experience for end users through the integration of hardware, firmware, and software, keeping the highest quality
- Create tools and libraries that can easily be used by your colleagues
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of professional Embedded Linux programming experience
- High level of proficiency with C/C++ and Python languages
- Experience with some/all of networking protocols, CAN, UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, SPI
- You are familiar with design patterns used to build scalable and testable software
- Our development process uses Git, JIRA, CircleCI, Buildroot, C, Python and more
- Above all, you are excited at the prospect of entering a highly dynamic environment where you’ll frequently be challenged to learn and adapt new processes and technology
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles – We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!