THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, full time.
Thanks to our remote work policy, you can decide, whether you´d like to work from our Berlin office or from home.
We offer remote work from the following locations:
Germany, Spain, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Poland, Hungary, Greece, Austria
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Join the Company Analytics group and be part of the Business Analytics Team while working closely with our Finance Team
- Your key mission & objective is to ensure that you engineer clean, consistent & organized datasets for the analysts & scientists in your team so that they can build quality insights
- You get involved early on in business specific discussions with the stakeholders, understand the requirements and represent the data team through your inputs
- Develop advanced data models in SQL, add new data sources and enable other teams to turn those data products into insights, analyses, and dashboards
- Participation in code & design review. You always respect and contribute the standards set by the team and help everyone in achieving better results
- Act as a data expert/product manager in strategic discussions with the people team and foster data first culture within business
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or other quantitative fields
- At least 3 years of experience in data modelling and/or analysis
- Advanced SQL skills – you can solve the problem with most efficient SQL considering the underlying data warehouse, data volume and loading methods
- You have been working with data exploration and modelling platforms such as Looker, Periscope or Tableau and worked on data transformations ideally through DBT
- Experienced in advanced data modelling – you take raw data from different event generating sources and turn that into optimised data model that scales well with huge volume
- Prior experience with modelling Finance data a plus
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
We are a diverse team of Analytics Engineers, Data Analysts and Data Scientists helping TIER to advance in data analysis and empower data driven decisions. We are from different nations working towards the same goal of making data available to everyone and like to geek out on different data stacks and technologies. We strive to build great data infrastructure and enable teams across TIER to become data aware.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budgetSurf your city with free rides on our e-scooters, e-mopeds and e-bikes
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!