THIS IS US
Position title: Operations Associate
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Completing tasks on the scooters (including but not limited to collecting, deploying, rebalancing, micro-rebalancing, cleaning, and swapping batteries)
- Assisting in keeping the infrastructure organized and in good working order, i.e. organization in the WH, maintaining and inspecting vans and vehicles
- Drive our E-Vans and/or Cargo Bikes and track Scooters with our customized App
- Check for lost Scooters and bring them back to our TIER Warehouse or directly to hot spots in your city
- When working, ensuring that they are cognizant of the image towards the public TIER is trying to create, and make an extra effort to pick up fallen scooters, arrange scooters nicely, and micro-rebalance wisely after swaps and check tasks
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Interest in E-Mobility and the right mentality to change mobility for good
- Smart, hands-on and solution driven
- You have an EU driving license B
- Fluent in local language, English is a plus
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- A workplace with a purpose and the mission to change urban mobility for good
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- You will be well supplied with all tools and equipment you need during your shift
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Diversity and inclusivity is very important to us, you will join an international team with inclusive initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!