THIS IS US
Part-time, Student job
The role and your responsibilities
- Be our local hero and help us provide the best customer experience with TIER
- Take part in our 24/7 operations by swapping batteries, performing safety checks, re-parking and rebalancing
- Take damaged e-bikes/e-mopeds and empty batteries back to our TIER Warehouse
- Drive a different variety of our ranger vehicles in the city and track our bikes/mopeds with our customized app
- Support the Operations Manager in the warehouse and give a helping hand where needed
Got excited? You are a perfect fit for TIER if you have the skills below
- Interest in E-Mobility and the right mentality to change mobility for good
- Smart, hands on and solution driven
- You have >1 year an EU driving license B
- You speak Dutch and can understand English
Do you recognize yourself in the profile? The following points motivate you:
- A starting salary of €12.76 per hour (that is without the holiday and shift allowance!)
- 33.33% extra surcharge on Saturdays and 85% extra surcharge on Sundays and public holidays!
- Monthly free rides on our e-bikes and e-scooters
- The ability to work independently
- We are growing and you are growing with us! At TIER you can develop professionally and at the same time make a major contribution to our growth
We are actively involved in diversity and inclusivity within our organization. We take clear steps to ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity when you apply, regardless of your nationality, ethnicity, national origin, skin colour, religion, disability or gender diversity. Come along as you are and ride along!
If you have a disability, chronic illness or neurodiversity, let us know and we'll help you with the application process.
Are you interested and do you want to change mobility with us forever, send your application! We want to encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you don't have all the skills and qualifications, we would like to hear from you about what you can add to the team. We learn every day!
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!