THIS IS US
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Manage our scooter fleet and make sure our daily operations are running smoothly
- Increase utilization of e-scooters by keeping our fleet in a good technical condition so that our customers have a large choice of scooters to pick from at all time
- Ensure that the fleet is intact, active on the street, and core KPIs are hit (e.g. rides/scooter)
- Handle our operations partners
- Build and maintain close relationships with city officials and partners in town
- Support marketing activities in your city and build up strategic partnerships
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Demonstrated success in general operations, logistics, or similar
- Ability to give directions and supervise our operations partners
- Interest in the mobility sector and good technical understanding
- Smart, fast, and hands-on
- Fluent English language skills
- Experience in a startup or other fast-changing environment
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles – We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
*Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!