THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
About the role:
We are looking for TIER’s leader in the Benelux market. The person who will lead the team, instill our values, drive the performance of the market, ensure operational efficiency and win the hearts and minds of cities. This role is a good fit for you if you are passionate about changing cities for good, if you are driven by excellence and top performance, are a team-player and collaborative, and you are willing to roll up your sleeves.
A significant part of this role will include city relationships and nationwide brand building for the company. You will be at the forefront of running tenders, partnerships, operations, and commercial activities.
This role will suit you if you like a breadth of challenges, are not afraid to go into the weeds but also take a 30,000 feet view. You should also be comfortable engaging public stakeholders and the press, and being the face of TIER.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Build up our Operations and lead our Expansion in the following European markets: Austria and Switzerland
- Define and execute the strategy with the Regional General Manager, and other functions
- You are the primary voice and ambassador of TIER in the Region: be the face of TIER in Publics Affairs and in the Media
- Work closely with Public Policy on all new city relationships and partner with them closely on all tenders
- You will have the overview of all country operations and ensure operational excellence
- You will be the leader for all of our operations in Austria and Switzerland – be a talent leader for the countries, ensure that TIER values are lived in the team, driving the team to be the best micro-mobility operator in those markets
- Drive commercial thinking and partnerships – build up national level partnerships and ensure commercial success in the country
- Be the advocate of Austria and Switzerland internally at TIER
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Multiple years of demonstrated success in general operations and business development, ideally in a fast paced startup environment, consulting or big tech
- Qualifications from top tier universities, MBA is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead and ramp-up teams
- Ability to build trustworthy relationships with cities and government
- Great network within local authorities/representatives – contacts and/or knowledge in the region are a plus
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently
- You are based in Austria – remote work from every city is possible
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time (once COVID-restrictions end)
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!