As Europe's leading provider in the field of micromobility, TIER's mission is to change mobility for the better. And to do that, we need talents like you who love innovation and exciting challenges as much as we do. Help us make mobility more sustainable and become part of the team!
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
You will be responsible for coordinating the employee experience working closely with the people team, internal communication team, and the leaders across TIER Group.
- Shape the Employee Experience plan and identify touchpoints through the employee lifecycle where employee experience can be continuously improved
- Create, drive and implement culture and engagement projects which help embed the 'spirit’ so employees can be empowered to do their best work
- Assess and test the employee lifecycle, including systems, policies, communications, benefits induction and development in order to measure the impact on employee experience
- Own the onboarding process for TIER, including coordinating and delivering our TIER onboarding programme.
- Own the engagement survey deployment, company wide analysis, supports the business with actions for improvement and ensures that we take action from the surveys
- Lead, support and fully engage with the employee forums – ensuring they are following through on actions and their voices are heard
- Drive the Diversity & Inclusion agenda, taking a leading role in the forum to embed D&I Strategy
- Use D&I data, and survey data to create an employee experience dashboard to highlight where improvements need to be made and more importantly – where they are making progress
- Contribute to ESG approach from a People perspective
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience in HR role with some knowledge of the employee lifecycle
- Demonstrable experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders, building strong relationships, balancing competing priorities and influencing agendas
- Change Management, Employee Experience and Engagement best practice knowledge
- Up to date with best practice in the market on employee engagement / experience, D&I
- Some HR qualifications will be ideal
- Someone who is able to work with ambiguity and is able to prioritise and manage their own workload
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles – We support your growth with an annual development budget
- In your 2nd year at Tier you have the opportunity to take advantage of our “CPTO: Second Year Growth Program”
- Surf your city with free rides on our vehicles
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
- Your health is important to us, thus, we offer you access to private healthcare (Medicover) and AYCM sports card to all our Hungary-based employees (delete Urban Sports Card from the list above)
- Exploring Hungary? Use your SZÉP card to book hotels, buy exhibition or theater tickets or go to a nice restaurant
- You’ll receive 6 additional paid vacation day each calendar year
- On Wednesdays we provide free office lunch
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!