THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time, Flexible Location
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
As a Director of People Development, you will directly lead our team of People, Leadership and Talent Development experts globally.
You will take ownership of the innovation and continuous improvement and development of our People, Talent and Leadership Development products and processes to make TIER the trailblazer company for Future-fit Leadership in the industry – creating impact that lasts.
- You will lead a team of approx. 10 people towards a new approach to re-think and re-design Leadership Development, Talent Management and Employee Engagement at TIER.
- You will be owning the topic of Talent Development for the whole company globally, including topics like Performance Management, Learning & Development, Feedback, Career Frameworks, Onboarding, Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Leadership, etc.
- You will be the first point of contact for leaders and our People Business Partners in all aspects related to People Development.
- Partner with other People teams to develop initiatives and bring them to life (e.g. Rewards, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, People Systems, etc.).
- Design initiatives and programs that help employees improve their individual performance and achieve their career aspirations, in partnership with other People teams and business leaders.
- Take a greenfield perspective to build our approach to L&D, Talent Management and Careers.
- Define, track and report metrics and KPIs, and create recommendations that improve both the process and the effectiveness of our people.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 10 years of experience in similar roles and with similar responsibilities, ideally in an international, fast-paced and hyper-growth organization.
- Excellent understanding and expertise of leadership and talent management topics and best practices – and a willingness to challenge them.
- Data-driven way of working and decision-making.
- Strong executive presence and capability and willingness to drive larger people, leadership, and culture transformation initiatives.
- Strong talent product and process innovation skills and a critical perspective on traditional talent management approaches.
- With strong conceptual thinking, you enjoy researching and developing new concepts from scratch. Experience working in Agile methodologies is a plus!
- Empathetic and solution-oriented mindset, and an appetite for continual progression and improvement of our practices.
- Strong project management and analytical skills. Experience selecting and deploying new systems (e.g., LMS) is a plus!
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills that allow you to work across all levels of the organization.
- Enjoy working in a face-paced, continuously growing and changing organization.
- Open to travel in Europe on occasion.
- Fluent English, an additional language is a plus.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles – We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!