THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time – REMOTE*
Thanks to our remote work policy, you can decide, whether you’d like to work from our Berlin office or from home.
* We offer remote work from the following locations:
Germany, Spain, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Poland, Hungary, Greece, Austria
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
We are building a Team of Data Engineers from scratch. Join now as Tier remodel Data Engineering. Have access to Real-Time Big Data from 125+ Partner Cities we operate. We are striving to develop a state of the art Data Team. Deliver clean, resilient, efficient and highly reliable Data. You will play a Key Role in the Tier Mobility Decision Making Process.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to develop, construct, test, build and maintain architectures at Tier.
- Own and improve the entire Business Intelligence/ Analytics Data Pipeline
- Develop and maintain a modern BI stack based on event data (Data Pipeline plus Data Warehouse)
- Design and Optimize our Data Warehouse
- Maintain and Improve performance Snowflake/ Redshift
- Evaluation of Infrastructure and tools
- Opportunity and Authority to take decisions and changes to our Tech Stack
- Developing, improving and maintaining Data Connectors, Workflows and APIs
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 3 years of experience in Data Engineering
- Experience with Event Streaming Platforms and services such as Kafka, Flink / Spark Streaming
- You love working with data processing and wrangling frameworks like Apache Spark
- You have worked with Data Warehouse like Redshift/Snowflake
- You have worked with Workflow Orchestration frameworks like Apache Airflow
- You have work experience and knowledge of AWS services (S3, EC2, EMR, RDS etc )
- You are fluent in Python and SQL, any other languages are added benefits
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles – We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!