THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
You will delight our customers by providing fast and thoughtful support, answering all their questions via email/chat and phone. You are committed to ensuring the highest customer satisfaction. You will be the point of contact on level 2 escalations and you will act as a support partner to cross functional team members when necessary.
- You have excellent oral and written skills. You can deliver a consistent level of quality with written responses and on all calls with empathy and adapt your speech according to your customers' needs.
- You have the ability to take ownership in assisting, researching, resolving, and de-escalating customer issues
- You can partner with customer support peers (both internal and external) to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
- You can participate in projects that improve support-related processes.
- You have the ability to analyze customer contacts for trends in customer issues, record feedback and report to the appropriate teams for improvement purposes.
- You can serve as a role model by displaying good judgment, a positive work ethic, strong interpersonal skills and commitment to excellent customer service.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including a professional, courteous, and patient demeanor with all customers
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with anyone within the organization
- Ability to foster positive relationships with team members, managers, and internal departments
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be organized, a self-starter, and able to begin and follow through with tasks.
- Flexible to work in shifts and weekends
- Native or near-native fluency in German and full professional proficiency in: English. Solvakian is an added bonus
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles – We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
*Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!