THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Take full ownership of TIER’s scooter business and drive execution to increase rider base, rides, and revenue in a dynamic and highly competitive environment
- Remove blockers, solve problems, and facilitate a rapidly growing business across your city
- Build up relationships with local authorities
- Identify and communicate local product needs to product/engineering teams at TIER HQ
- Represent, with the management team, TIER in the community, local media, and in communication with key city stakeholders
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You thrive in a fast-changing, demanding environment and really want to make a difference
- Demonstrated success in consulting, business development, or communications, ideally in a startup environment
- Data-driven & performance-oriented, you like to dig into figures to evaluate your business and structure your decisions.
- Great team player and communicator. You have empathy as well as the ability to combine different perspectives and balance multiple priorities
- Experience in establishing relationships with local authorities
- You are a people person to manage our partners and build up a great team
- A relevant degree with very good results and motivation to grow
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!