THIS IS US
Permanent employee, Full-time, Remote (Europe)
We are looking for a Bid Manager to join our mission to Change Mobility for Good! The successful candidate will lead virtual, cross-functional bid teams in the Italian market, as part of TIER’s Public Policy team. This is a cross-functional role that provides an opportunity to blend original thinking and close collaboration with multiple teams and business units, in order to deliver a winning solution strategy and compelling content that is compliant with our clients requirements. As an integral part of the team, you will:
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Develop bespoke, high-quality winning submissions through effective leadership and guidance of virtual bid teams and collaboration with key internal stakeholders.
- Write, edit and proofread high-quality content for proposals, in response to formal requests from public and private sector customers, seeking and consolidating contributions from cross-functional teams of subject matter experts.
- Ensure all mandatory supporting tender documentation (certifications, insurances, legal, etc.) is assembled for tender submission.
- Identify gaps to tender requirements, create solutions to bridge those, and develop effective win strategies for each tender, including price-to-win strategies
- Initiate and ensure adherence to realistic timescales and defined milestones at each stage of the bid, including submission of a compliant bid on time
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 2 years of relevant and proven experience in delivering winning bids in the transport, urban planning, technology or other applicable sectors. Full understanding of the procurement process and tendering procedures in Italy is a must.
- Bachelor (or preferably a Masters) degree in business, urban planning, policy or a related field
- Native Italian language skills are essential, in addition to fluency in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organisational and project management skills, especially when working in cross-departmental and cross-cultural environments.
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Creative problem-solving, proactivity, and attention to detail
- Ability to work under high pressure and within tight deadlines
- Ability to keep teams motivated and energetic, despite the highly-demanding nature of tenders and virtual environment
- Being at ease in a virtual environment and comfortable with online team collaboration tools
- Interest in micromobility and/or transport industry is a must
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles – We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
*Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!