- Full Time
Tesla Steinkjer is hiring a Workshop Supervisor
Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
At Tesla, that’s our mission.
Our Workshop Supervisors are the front-line leaders of our Service operation. They act as brand ambassadors, delivering an exceptional experience to customers, managing day-to-day operations as well as proactively developing team members to reach their full potential. We hire leaders who want to run a service business and be a part of our critical mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Our Workshop Supervisors consistently deliver excellent results across both people leadership and business operations. To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and smart working as well as having a passion for true leadership and our brand.
- Technical automotive background as a Service Technician is highly preferable
- Ideally have experience of working with Electric Vehicles
- Proven ability to lead by example and be innovative with processes and efficiencies
- Analytical ability to understand and impact key performance indicators
- Problem solving initiative to fix problems when they arise, but also understand why and how they happened
- Ability to motivate a team, to engage and facilitate others to achieve and succeed
- A calm, considered approach with exceptional communication skills
- Flexibility; willing to work both day and evening shifts
- Digitally savvy – ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language, and other local languages if required
- Must have and continue to maintain a valid driving license and safe driving record
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work with a brilliant and highly motivated team in one of the world’s most innovative companies
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow as a manager and leader
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A safe, clean and fun workplace
Note that applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.
To be considered for our roles in Norway it’s required that you already have right to work in Norway/ EU/EEA.