Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We continuously develop revolutionary strategies and products within the shortest time, and successfully launch them on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla’s incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this is our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we consistently achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
You will help deploy, maintain & develop Tesla’s wireless network infrastructure across a wide variety of wireless technologies. Collaborating closely with internal stakeholders, you will support their operations that rely on wireless while doing periodical assessments to identify improvement opportunities. Enviroments will consist of large-scale manufacturing, office space, warehousing, and outdoor areas.
- In-depth knowledge of Wireless technologies & RF principles
- Extensive experience with IP networking, L2/L3 network protocols, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, QOS, NAT
- IP Network Design skills, including a strong understanding of standard routing protocols
- Ideally more than 3 years’ experience in LTE/NR Networks. eNB/gNB Integration to the network & initial tunning. RNP/RNO activities
- Experience with private wireless client development and POC (i.e. AGV, wireless torque tools, laptop, tablets, scanner, cameras, PLC communications)
- Exposure to ClearPass or other tier 1 network access control products
- Previous experience with centralized wireless management and monitoring tools such as Aruba AOS8, Mist, Aruba Central, Airwave, Nyansa
- Understanding of developing scripts to automate infrastructure deployment and collect metrics
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory, where you’ll solve the world’s most interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s compensation package includes competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonuses. Typical benefits that are offered are a pension program, 30 vacation days, flexible work arrangements, employee insurances, relocation and commuting support.