- Full Time
Tesla is hiring for multiple Warehouse Store Person positions in our new Auckland Parts Warehouse (internally known as Material Handler).
To be a successful candidate for this role you be an energetic, driven individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
The primary goal of the store person is to undertake all warehouse operational tasks such as picking and packing, receiving and put away, and anything else required to meet all operational safety and KPI requirements
- High safety standards
- Customer focused mentality
- High attention to detail
- Pride in what you do and how you act
- Adaptability and willingness to learn and develop
- Open to schedule flexibility that will allow for a variety of shifts, including weekends as needed.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Be a team player, as well as able think and work autonomously
- Basic computer skills and ability to use an RF scanner and printer
- Punctuality and a professional, can-do attitude are a must.
- Forklift license LF/LO preferred
- Experience with RF scanners and warehouse management systems.
- Experience in the automotive industry is also preferred