Tesla Motors is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a high-level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world-class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
· Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles
· Experience in operational use and maintenance of a wide variety of hand power tools, shop tools, and automotive and electrical test equipment
· Understanding of basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
· Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work to include the public
· Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting
· Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
· Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goal
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Dealer Management System(s), Outlook, and MS Office
· Associate Degree or certificate in Automotive Technology, preferred
· Retail automotive service experience, preferred
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record
· Must have two years of driving experience.