At Tesla, our Virtual
Service Technician create an industry-leading experience for our owners. They
constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our
mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. By remotely
diagnosing concerns before each vehicle arrives for service, we put our owners
back behind the wheel as quickly as possible.
We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you
will help ensure an equally innovative service experience. In many
cases the Virtual Service Technician is
able to perform an over the air resolution and prevent service visits entirely.
With this expertise and
decisions during the diagnosis process will affect every aspect of the visit
and the experience that our owners have with Tesla Service. Virtual Diagnostic
Specialists will receive a combination of training programs and an ongoing
training on the job.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be an energetic and empowering team
player, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for
sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences.
- More than two years of work experience in the automotive industry, and
relevant work experience in after-sales customer management is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical
- Ability to partner with various teams across the organization to share
critical information gathered and share best practices to help improve our
products and overall customer experience
- Good knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used
in the maintenance, repair of vehicles
- Positive, enthusiastic, and willing to
learn about the changes in the personal transportation industry and Tesla
products and services
- Demonstrable ability to learn and adapt to change while delivering
exceptional customer service
- Ability to cooperate as a dynamic team and perform as a group before
- Motivation to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment that
constantly evolves to incorporate new technology and methods
- Rigor – Strong documentation skills in Toolbox/Systems
- Fluency in speaking/writing Spanish and English
- Proficient knowledge of relevant IT Systems
- Experience in the workshop in the use of all tools and
- Act as a skilled specialist, complete
tasks in resourceful and effective ways
- Passion for Tesla’s mission to
accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
- Clear logic and attention to details,
especially the accuracy of system operation and data information
- Established ability to be self-directed
and work independently, with strong organization and documentation skills
- Proven ability to work and communicate
effectively with her/his team and peers across the organization.