Are you looking for a new challenge and want to develop yourself every
day? This is your opportunity, because we are looking for experienced Virtual Preparation
Specialists to be part of a brand-new Virtual Service team! If excellent
customer service comes naturally to you and you’re willing to make history with
us, then you’ll be a perfect fit for our team.
- Ability to thrive in a
team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Willingness to learn new and
innovative automotive technologies to further develop in role
- Excellent communication
skills and ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with
both internal stakeholders and customers
- Ability to effectively handle
multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines and solve problems
- Basic understanding of
automotive techniques related to vehicle repair
- Digitally savvy – ability to
adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems
- Able to communicate, read,
and write effectively in the English language, and other local languages if
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and
collaboration are key to success.
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools, and
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A safe, clean, and fun work environment.
Join the mission. Apply
All applications must be
submitted electronically, and contain an English CV.