Are you looking for a new challenge and want to develop your diagnostic skills on a daily basis? This is your opportunity as we are looking for experienced Virtual Service Technicians / Remote Automotive Technicians like you to join a brand-new Virtual Service team! In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop your technical skills through a combination of exciting training programs and on-the-job training. To be successful at Tesla, you must be energetic, well-organized, and work smart. You should have a passion for the brand and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences.
• A completed apprenticeship as an automotive mechatronics technician or comparable training
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical schematics
• IT knowledge (e.g., Windows and Linux/Ubuntu)
• Strong documentation skills in Toolbox/Systems
• Ability to travel to sites within the Area
• You have the ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment with new technologies
• You have strong communication skills and know that the only way to reach the goal is through a strong team
• A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success.
• The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools, and software.
• Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
• A competitive compensation and benefits package.
• A safe, clean, and fun work environment.
Join the mission. Apply today.
All applications must be submitted electronically, and contain an English CV.