As a Tesla Vehicle Technician you’ll be responsible for upholding Tesla’s exceptional Service standards. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing to meet the needs of our Model S, Model X, Model 3 customers and beyond. This role will be a hands on technical role that will see the workshop numbers scale as we get more products in market.
- Educational experience: Qualified motor mechanic, Registered Vehicle Technician
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a Registered Vehicle Technician
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicle including testing, diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of electronic systems and modules
- Knowledge and experience using diagnostic scan tools, following diagnostics and operating scopes
- Hybrid Experience a bonus
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required
- HVAC Licensing a bonus
- Good verbal English capabilities
- Occasional travel will be required both interstate and international
- Self starter with a team player attitude is a must
- Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure situations
- Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan ahead to ensure you execute well.
- Be self-aware, flexible and open-minded. You are in a start-up environment
- Possess a rare combination of analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and a customer-service mindset
- Be an advocate for your customers and your team. Your success depends on theirs