The Vehicle Readiness Specialist is a key contributor to the Tesla experience by coordinating the receipt of incoming new and used vehicle inventory, preparing vehicles for customers, and working with teammates to find opportunities for continuous improvement and new ways of vehicle readiness. This position is responsible for the high-quality preparation of customer cars, lot management, washing vehicles, and preparing new customer delivery vehicles. Success requires a desire to work quickly and efficiently, be challenged, have a high level of accountability, and a personal satisfaction in doing a great job.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Proven track record of a great work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays in a retail environment
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2-year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
- Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable