We are looking for a Vehicle Detailer to work on one of the most progressive vehicles in the world. Exceptional ‘hands on’ technical ability go hand in hand with a great work ethic. Communication is highly important. Excellent Oral and Written communication required. If you are able to deliver strong customer satisfaction consistently, are motivated and a team player, we are interested in speaking with you.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
• Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies.
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
• Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting.
• Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
• Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
• Clean driving record is imperative
• Associate Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology a plus
• Retail automotive service experience a plus.
• Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history, and ability to be insured.
• Must be at least 18 years of age