Our Tesla Support Advisors aren’t just technically
gifted, they are also great communicators who put the customer first. As a
Tesla Support Advisors, your role will be to guide our existing and future
customers and create an exciting, memorable and best in class experience.
You will join an international and diverse team
supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable
energy and mobility.
Your main responsibilities will be to support
customers, offering them guidance about their Tesla Products. We want every
customer to feel valued and informed, about our innovative products. You can
help to deliver customer support in a way that creates an outstanding
experience that represents the Tesla brand values.
- Digitally savvy. We want to offer our existing and future customers
an omnichannel experience. This will mean a multitude of channels, from
phone to chat, SMS and potentially video.
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate
- Able to demonstrate experience within a Customer Service
environment (customer-facing or related roles in the automotive, helpdesk,
hospitality, roadside assistance, emergency dispatch or similar industry)
- A fast learner. We do not expect you to be an expert on day one and
our dedicated training team will upskill you quickly.
- A flexible team player: You like collaborating closely with
different kinds of people and can work in shifts to support your team.
This may include weekends as well as morning and evening shifts.
- A multi-tasker: You thrive in an ever-changing and fast-moving
environment, prioritize effectively and can manage multiple work streams
- Keen to work with an astute attention to detail.
- In possession of a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and
safe driving record.
- Fluent in English and one other European language. Additional
languages are a plus.
- Legal right to work in the country you are applying.