The Tesla Advisor consistently delivers on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers as well as create a memorable experience for our customers on delivery day. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
As a Tesla Advisor, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla through to their delivery day experience. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying and delivery experience.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
We are hiring for part-time and full-time positions.
– Engage walk in guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
– Excite, engage and educate prospective customers and current owners through calls, emails or text and outbound events to educate them about Tesla’s product offering and answering questions
– Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and scheduling and copiloting Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
– Actively contribute to the achievement of monthly sales and delivery targets by achieving and exceeding individual Sales and KPI targets
– Effectively present and sell and support the delivery and installation the entire Tesla eco-system
– Provide the highest level of customer service throughout the full sales and delivery cycle & installation process, as well as continued support throughout ownership
– Prepare, stage, and charge customer vehicles in advance of their scheduled delivery appointment
– Educate new owners by conducting a comprehensive vehicle orientation, tailored to the individual customer’s needs and comfort level
– Execute customer documents on delivery day
– Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
– Conduct direct deliveries from Delivery Centers to customer homes
– Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
– At least 1+ year of customer service and/or sales experience with proven track record to meet or exceed goals
– Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
– Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
– Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
– Great attention to detail with strong organization and communication skills
– Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and CRM tools
– Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays in a retail environment
– Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
– Must be at least 18 years of age and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record
– Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check
– Legal right to work in the United States
Compensation is based on a variety of factors including but not limited to work experience, skills, certifications, etc.
Part-Time Employee Benefits
As a part-time Tesla employee, you will receive:
· 401(k) match
· Employee Assistance Program, Sick and Vacation time, and Paid Holidays
· Back-up childcare and employee discounts
· Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Full-time Employee Benefits
As a full-time Tesla employee, you will receive:
· Full benefits from day 1 for you and your eligible dependents
· Aetna PPO and HSA plans (including infertility and transgender coverage)
· 2 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
· Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
· Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Paid HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Medical Plan with HSA
· Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
· 401(k) match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
· Employee Assistance Program, Sick and Vacation time (Flex Time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
· Back-up childcare and employee discounts
· Voluntary plans such as critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, and pet insurance
· Voluntary Identity Theft and Legal Services plans
· Adoption and surrogacy benefits
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.