- Tesla Advisor will provide engaging and informational interactions to existing and prospective customers on the benefits and advantages of Tesla energy products. Working primarily with clients in the United States, the Advisor will leverage multiple forms of communication to welcome inquiries and facilitate project progression.
The Advisor will adaptively target specific talking points for energy products dependent on the audience. We expect members of this team to become experts in our products and processes while also developing the acumen needed to excel in communicating about non-residential energy products. As a team, we all work together to help Tesla products affect & enrich more lives around the world every day.
As a Tesla Advisor you will identify and pursue inbound inquiries and provide resolutions to customer questions. You will drive a high volume of pipeline activity in order to meet or exceed monthly order and fulfillment targets as well as service level objectives. The ideal candidate will possess superior interpersonal and communication skills, unshakeable moral fortitude, and a strong awareness of appropriate behavior when supporting customers. Via education and inspiration, the Tesla Advisor will epitomize the low-touch, on-demand customer support order experience Tesla has created and represent our top-tier brand with the
highest integrity always. It is our mission to accelerate the World’s transition to sustainable energy
- Be a team player. We want teammates with a proactive, never-fail attitude in the face of adversity, ambiguous situations and a lack of managerial oversight. You should have the ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working with teammates for the greater good of the team and company.
- Self-motivated and passionate with ability to work effectively in a highly automated and collaborative sales environment
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to explain complex technical concepts.
- Proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, internet navigation, and customer relationship management.)
- At least one year of full sales life cycle or project management experience with a proven track record of success in a quota-driven environment; business to consumer experience is a plus. A four-year college degree may be considered in lieu of experience
- Must have or be able to obtain a Home Improvement Salesperson license through the California Contractors
State Licensing Board (CSLB)