- Full Time
Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
At Tesla, that’s our mission.
Our Tesla Advisors are our front-line experts in accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy, giving customers a personalized experience as memorable as our products themselves.
- Customer-centric above all: You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you always act with the customer in mind. You have a background within sales or customer service, and you love to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Eager to learn: We don’t require you to be an automotive expert, but we expect you to have a genuine interest in cars and technology and be eager to learn.
- An excellent communicator: You communicate clearly and respectfully in English and Danish.
- Flexible team player: You like collaborating closely with different kinds of people and can work in shifts to support your team. This may include weekends as well as morning and evening shifts.
- Target oriented: You are resilient, and you like to meet your deadlines and goals.
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full valid driver’s license.
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success.
- The chance to work with the world’s most innovative products and technology.
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A safe, clean and fun workplace.
Join the mission.
Note that applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.
Please note: this position will be located in Aarhus and later on relocated to Aalborg.