As Tesla continues to expand in all regions of the globe, IT is seeking a highly motivated IT Telecom Specialist who can think strategically and act tactically. As a member of the Global Telco Ordering Team, you will be responsible for identifying the best telecom technology/vendor and ordering the selected solution for all of Tesla’s new and existing Supercharger locations within the EMEA region.
You will thrive at Tesla by striking the right balance between tactical execution, vendor management, relationship building and cross-functional influence.
· Requires 3 or more years of experience in roles requiring Telco Analyst and Vendor Management skills
· Deep knowledge and experience with the following: Microsoft Office Suite, purchasing systems, ticketing systems, telecommunications services from various ISP’s around the world, to include Fixed, Radio Point to Point, and Cellular Broadband services.
· Deep experience with telecommunications vendors, technologies, and region-specific processes.
· Professional communication skills and able to speak, read, and write in the English language.
· Excellent attention to details and process discipline
· Self-managed and committed to working in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to critically analyze internal and external processes and drive improvements to completion
· Knowledge and experience with Finance in a corporation; Budget, cost savings, POs, invoices, etc.
· Ability to function independently towards a common directive without need for consistent oversight.