- Full Time
Tesla is looking for an experienced Manager to lead the Technical Support, Industrial Storage team. The Technical Support Manager will reinforce the existing Tesla Energy Service leadership team and will ensure Tesla continues to provide best-in-class technical support to our battery energy storage customers.
In this role, you will work directly with the Field Service Managers, Service Engineers and the Deployment teams. You will onboard, train and lead a team of Technical Support Engineers. It is the team’s mission to remotely troubleshoot underperformance in the fleet and provide high-quality technical support answers to customer inquiries for Tesla Industrial Storage systems, enabling us to have the best uptime on the market.
As the Technical Support Manager, you will be expected to lead by example and provide commercial and engineering support to your team as required.
- Previous leadership experience is required for this role
- Ability to create and maintain a positive work culture environment and experience with coaching a team of engineers is essential
- B.S or M.S in Engineering or equivalent experience in a technical role. Experience in the Renewable Energy sector is a plus
- Previous experience interacting with customers is a nice-to-have
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, define and drive strategy with a great attention to details.
- Demonstrated success in complex problem solving
- Strong customer relationships and communication skills
- Work effectively and positively with other teams and partners to solve challenges.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics to make decisions
- Ability to build strong relationship with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and communication skills and oral fluency in English
- A strong sense of urgency and drive to get things done