Tesla is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our Energy / Battery Storage team (Powerpack and Megapack). In this role, you will support our customers in the best possible way by monitoring the battery storage sites, diagnosing and resolving problems and the remote commissioning of new projects.
The successful candidate will be familiar with energy storage systems or has experience in a related electrical field. In addition you have a sense of urgency, you are customer-focused and are passionate about renewable energy.
- Background in electrical engineering or related fields
- Experience in a support engineer role is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of communication systems and protocols such as TCP/IP and electrical hardware
- Ability to interpret complex electrical single line diagrams.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and/or professional statistical analysis software.
- Customer-focused and able to make decisions and solve problems independently
- Available to work 1x weekend every 4-6 weeks
- Good communication skills in English