- Full Time
Tesla is seeking a Project Engineer for the Cathode maintenance team located in Austin, TX. This role will include project management for: installations, process improvements and daily maintenance.. As a Project Engineer, you are responsible for managing projects from “cradle to grave”. This includes driving the design, schedule, budget tracking and implementation of projects. Being able to work with key stakeholders for projects and vendors are critical to this role.
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management or related fields
- 2+ years Construction or maintenance experience preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Primavera P6 scheduling experience preferred