As a Tech Trainee you are working on one of the most progressive vehicles in the world. This position is customer facing, so solid customer service skills combined with exceptional “hands on” technical ability go hand in hand. This position is located at the service center. Communication is highly important. Excellent Oral and Written communication required. If you are able to deliver strong customer satisfaction consistently, are motivated and a team player, we are interested in speaking with you. Relevant military service may be substituted for industry experience, and military veterans are encouraged to apply.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Post-secondary automotive education (or equivalent military service experience) preferred but not required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and insurable.
• Must be capable of reporting to training location or local service center as needed.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
• Must follow verbal and written instructions with attention to detail.
• Be able to work in a team-based environment and achieve set goals.
• Must have a “safety first” attitude.
• Familiar understanding of the English language.
• Basic computer skills, including navigating web browsers and using standard applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).