• High School Diploma or GED.
• Post-secondary automotive education (or equivalent military service experience) preferred but not required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and insurable.
• Must be capable of reporting to training location or local service center as needed.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
• Must follow verbal and written instructions with attention to detail.
• Be able to work in a team-based environment and achieve set goals.
• Must have a “safety first” attitude.
• Familiar understanding of the English language.
• Basic computer skills, including navigating web browsers and using standard applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).