The Supply Chain Program Manager – Drive Unit is responsible for ensuring consistent and coordinated efforts exist in for the Tesla Drive Unit programs that span several Global Supply Management teams.
The goal: Delivery on-time execution of supplier readiness through driven coordination of cross-functional teams related to Tesla sourced components. The Drive Unit consists of the Inverter, Motor, Geartrain, Lubrication and Cooling system, Enclosures and Mounts.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in program management with either automotive or manufacturing experience
- Master’s degree or higher, engineering preferred and/or relevant experience.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to influence cross functional stakeholders: Programs, Design, Global Supply Management, Supplier Industrialization, Planning, Logistics, New Program Introduction and Finance
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills. Advanced Excel skills (macros, VBA, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to achieve business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to establish business process issues and drive process improvement.
- Open-minded self-starter with the ability to adapt, improvise and problem solve.
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects with various stakeholders
- Organizational skills to manage transactional details.