Indirect North America’s procurement team is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Program Manager to support our Supply Chain organization by leading the strategic development of key compliance Tesla supply chain applications.
As a Supply Chain Program Manager in Compliance you will play an important role in ensuring and enforcing the company’s regulatory policies, driving system-improvement projects to completion and leading multiple efforts to improve procurement policies across the Supply Chain Organization. The role requires the ability to build strong cross-functional working relationships with our IT development, supply chain, finance, internal audit, legal, and vendor onboarding teams. You will interact with stakeholders across all levels of the organization, including our buyers as well as executives on a regular basis and hence require the ability to perform hands on operational tasks as well as strategize on longer term solutions. The successful candidate is a self-starter with expertise in supply chain compliance, knowledge of procurement operational software application management and continuously demonstrates an ability to tackle complex problems and implement solutions.
· Graduate degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Finance, Industrial Engineering, similar (quantitative) discipline or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of relevant work experience with evidence of successful project implementation
· Experience managing software development (e.g. software product manager) strongly preferred
· Experience with software design and purchasing processes strongly preferred
· Experience creating operational metrics and dashboards using SQL and Tableau/PowerBI (or similar) visualization tools preferred. Comfort with scripting languages for automating repetitive tasks and reporting (e.g., Python) is a plus.
· High proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with complex and demanding deadlines
· Exceptional communications, strategic thinking, and interpersonal skills
· Experience working across and successfully influencing multiple internal stakeholders (IT development, supply chain, finance, legal, etc.)
· Ability to present complex issues in a clear and concise manner
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.