- Full Time
Tesla’s Supplier Industrialization and
Supplier Quality team is responsible for component development, part and
process qualification activities, quality management, and continuous improvement
activities at suppliers. The Supplier Quality Assurance Team will coordinate resolution
of supplier quality issues and disposition of defective material by working
with the Supplier, Tesla Engineering Teams, Production, and Quality Assurance
to achieve problem resolution from supplier, and communicate progress and
results to our internal teams.
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft
programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 3+ years’ experience working in a
manufacturing company as part of quality or manufacturing, technician level
- Skills in problem solving
- Knowledge of Quality tools
- Experience in Quality Systems is a plus
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
(GD&T) and Lean Manufacturing, and how to apply these skills to improve
quality, capacity, and reduce cost.
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control
(SPC) is a plus
- Leadership abilities.
- Previous experience working with
metrology equipment and performing part defect analysis.
- Ability to communicate and direct
- Proven results in meeting customer
requirements and expectations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced,
dynamic environment. Excellent team building skills in dealing with suppliers,
peers and other functional areas.
- Strong technical writing ability and an
ability to explain complex issues in a concise and plain manner.
- Effective communication internally and
- Working in shifts (early, late, night)