The ideal candidate should have experience organizing work groups, coaching employees, monitoring progress, enforcing rules, and ensuring quality compliance. You must possess strong communication and leadership skills as well as the ability to resolve workplace issues effectively. The Supervisor will be excited about guiding, training, and supporting their team members and is highly motivated to help our company fulfill its larger mission. The successful candidate will be people-centered, supportive, and flexible in order to get the most out of his/her team. You should also be a natural leader that’s focused on inspiring employees to own their work and deliver better results.
- Set performance goals and project deadlines that align with the company’s larger plans.
- Delegate work to employees, track progress, and provide constructive feedback throughout projects
- Address problems with work quality, issues between employees, and other concerns in an effective, timely manner.
- Ensure employees adhere to company policies and legal regulations.
- Serve as a link between subordinates and upper management.
- Conduct performance reviews, motivate team members, and create strategies to boost productivity.
- Ensure the highest standards are being held within our team and coaching Production counterparts to hold the same standard.
- Daily Functions
- Root cause analysis
- Continuous Improvement (CI) surveys
- Associates or B.S. degree in Management, related disciplines, or equivalent preferred. Equivalent background considered. Equivalent background would involve a minimum of five years of production operations experience with progressive responsibility.
- Experience in a supervisory or managerial role
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience using collaboration tools, such as SharePoint and Outlook apps
- Great organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to train employees when needed
- As a full-time Tesla employee, you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts