- The Distribution Supervisor oversees and bears responsibility for all operations and activities of the Distribution Center during his/her assigned shift. This includes, but is not limited to, employee safety and morale, productivity, all material movements and transactions, timely execution and delivery of solar, energy storage, and EV infrastructure products. The Distribution Supervisor is the front-line leader responsible for the daily execution of business objectives and overall inventory management/accountability. This role is responsible for meeting all distribution KPI standards.
- · Prior experience in manufacturing/warehouse environment.
· Proven ability to lead others through influence and direct authority.
· Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
· Experience working with computers and warehouse management systems.
· Have excellent attention to detail.
· Able to plan, organize and manage multiple projects with competing demands and deadlines.
· Exemplify teamwork, interacting with employees of all levels of the organization.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
· Excellent customer service skills required.